The oil is made from peeled sunflower seeds. Medicinal properties of unrefined oil has the highest grade. According to its characteristics, this vegetable product can be compared with oils derived from olives, mustard seeds or soy. Useful qualities of the product allow it to be used in many sectors of the economy: from cooking to engineering. Currently, scientists all over the world are hotly debating the benefits and harms of sunflower oil every day, they conduct many comparative analyzes with other oils of plant origin and countless research.
Sunflower oil contains stearic, palmitic, myristic, arachidic, oleic, linoleic, linolenic fatty acids, as well as vitamins E, K, F.
The oil contains large amounts of vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant, oxygenates the cells of the body, prevents the destruction of red blood cells, maintains the elasticity of blood vessels, the function of the sex glands, slows down the aging process of cells, reduces the likelihood of skin cancer.
Vitamin F contributes to the normalization of the nervous system, reduces the amount of inflammation in the body, promotes healing of wounds.
In folk medicine, sunflower oil is used to treat chronic diseases of the stomach, lungs, liver and intestines, to relieve toothache.
It enhances immunity, normalizes the work of the endocrine glands, activates mental activity, takes part in protein-carbohydrate metabolism.
USEFUL PROPERTIES OF THE PRODUCT
• restores the body in chronic diseases of the digestive system;
• eliminates respiratory pathology;
• cleans the liver;
• copes with diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
• relieves toothache and headache;
• fights aging of the body;
• helps in cleaning vessels from cholesterol deposits;
• normalizes the nervous system and blood circulation in the brain;
• improves visual function;
• helps in cleansing the body of toxins due to its laxative effect;
• stabilizes the endocrine system;
• has a preventive effect on the skeletal and muscular system in order to avoid arthritis, rheumatism;
• minimizes wounds and inflammation, both on the external skin and inside the body.
Wrung out in an oak press, without filtering.