AGREEMENT WITH PURCHASER (AGREEMENT) - all conditions associated with the online purchase and listed below in this document;
BUYER - an individual or a legal entity placing an order / making a purchase via the portal, using the technical possibilities offered by SHOP.AZ and paying through the electronic payment system, as well as agreeing with the terms of the "Buyer Agreement";
SELLER - an individual or a legal entity that performs an online sale of goods / services through its portal page and assigns terms of sale and delivery;
SHOP.AZ - a legal entity ("SHOP.AZ VENTURES" MMC), which provides the SELLER with the agreed electronic space in the INTERNET SHOP belonging to it for the purpose of subsequent sale of goods and services;
PORTAL - Internet page "www.shop.az" for online sales of goods and services, owned by SHOP.AZ;
PRODUCT(S) / SERVICE(S) - all goods, services, supplies, materials, items and other goods and materials placed on the PORTAL (including their installation and installation or the required part);
ORDER - sending in an electronic format the corresponding form existing on the PORTAL, for the purpose of delivery of the goods / services purchased from the PORTAL to the address specified by the BUYER.
1. The subject of the AGREEMENT is to enable the BUYER to purchase the goods / services presented on the PORTAL for other personal or other purposes, and other possibilities. This AGREEMENT covers all goods and services presented on the PORTAL at the present time.
2. SELLER personally provides the sale of goods / services through PORTAL.
3. The BUYER making out the order through PORTAL declares its complete agreement with the terms of the AGREEMENT.
4. The goods / services sold through PORTAL, as well as the terms of sale, in accordance with Article 408 of the current Civil Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan, is considered a general offer.
5. SELLER may change the terms of the purchase before making a purchase without prior notice.
6. The purchase is deemed to be completed at the time when payment by the BUYER of the value of the good / service is confirmed by a cash voucher or other document (online / cash).
7. By filling out the order form through the PORTAL, the BUYER does not object to the use of his contact information by the SELLER or the other persons designated by the SELLER. This includes all future dispatches to the BUYER of information about various discount campaigns and other information.
8. By placing an order, the BUYER does not object to the transfer by the SELLER of the performance of its obligations to third parties, and SELLER is responsible for the actions of third parties in the execution of the order that are beyond the scope of this AGREEMENT.
9. An order is considered an agreement concluded between the BUYER and the SELLER, and SHOP.AZ / PORTAL shall not be liable for the damage and delicts resulting from this AGREEMENT and unlawful actions of both parties.
10. Except for days of technical and preventive works on the website "www.shop.az", below described and force majeure situations, the BUYER can use the services of PORTAL at any time of the day, month and year. PORTAL or SELLER shall not be liable for any damage caused in a situation where the PORTAL activity is terminated for any period for any reason not depending on the PORTAL, and also if the PORTAL or the SELLER fails to perform its obligations under this AGREEMENT.
11. PORTAL is not responsible for the correctness of information about the product / service provided by the SELLER, and also for the illegal use of information by the SELLER belonging to the BUYER.
12. Photos of goods for sale through PORTAL are presented for illustrative purposes and may not coincide with the purchased product by 100%. In case of insufficient information, the BUYER can send a request to PORTAL.
13. In the absence of goods presented on the PORTAL the SELLER's warehouse, the SELLER, notifying the BUYER and the PORTAL within the shortest period of time, shall cancel the order. PORTAL is not liable for losses incurred to the BUYER in the event of cancellation of the order.
14. In case of non-fulfillment of the order due to the BUYER giving the wrong information neither PORTAL nor SELLER are liable.
15. After placing the order, depending on the distance to the address indicated by the BUYER, the SELLER informs the BUYER about the day, time and other delivery conditions. If the delivery is carried out by PORTAL, this information is provided by PORTAL.
16. If there are objective reasons, the day / time of delivery can be unilaterally changed by the SELLER and BOTTOM.
17. The BUYER may submit complaints to the PORTAL administration concerning problems with delivery or other problems in electronic form.
18. The delivery of goods / services is limited solely to the state borders of the Republic of Azerbaijan. In other cases, the BUYER must send an e-mail to the PORTAL.
19. Unless otherwise indicated, the order is transmitted personally to the BUYER and / or to any third party at the address provided.
20. The BUYER (or the third party) accepting the shipped goods must inspect the goods on the spot upon receipt of the goods from the courier. After the inspection, the BUYER (or third person) signs a document confirming the delivery of the goods and thereby declares that there are no claims to the goods.
21. After the mutual signing of the relevant acceptance certificate, the BUYER is liable for damage to the goods.
22. BUYER, together with the goods, is provided with all technical and other documentation specified by law.
23. The cost of goods sold through PORTAL is indicated in Azerbaijan manats, including taxes.
24. If the price of the goods on the PORTAL is incorrect, SELLER, regardless of the placement of the order, takes the goods and returns to the BUYER his payment.
25. The cost of goods on the PORTAL can be changed by the SELLER unilaterally.
26. A company that provides banking services in the event of detection of fraudulent or other unlawful purposes while making an online payment by means of a bank card may cancel the payment. SELLER and PORTAL are not liable for any differences arising in such cases.
27. SELLER may apply discounts on its goods unilaterally. Another SELLER who sells the same goods has no obligation to provide the same discount.
28. PORTAL may cancel the BUYER's order from the following reasons:
- If the BUYER refuses to purchase any goods 4 times in a row without any reason;
- If there is a suspicion of illegal transactions by the BUYER, and also if he demonstrates unethical behavior.
The actions noted are not discriminatory towards consumers, but should be perceived as preventing possible financial losses of PORTAL and SELLER.
29. The conditions for the return of goods are regulated by the Law "On Protection of Consumer Rights". If the goods are returned for reasons other than the SELLER's fault, the costs of returning the goods are withheld from the BUYER.
30. Products of gold and precious stones, perfumes and cosmetics, beach clothing, underwear and hoisery, household chemicals, personal care products, children's toys, plastic utensils for food and paid food products with a valid shelf life issued by the store, can not be returned.
31. SELLER and PORTAL shall not be liable for the harm caused to the BUYER due to the use of goods not corresponding to the purpose of the goods.
32. PORTAL shall not be liable to the BUYER for the integrity of the goods, their quality, delivery and other indicators. The BUYER can put forward similar claims to the SELLER.
33. The use of personal information due to the use of PORTAL is regulated by the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On Personal Information".
34. The SELLER can transfer the rights to the third parties.
35. The offices of the SELLER and PORTAL operate during working hours established by the labor legislation.
36. The guarantee for goods / services is determined by the manufacturer of the goods.
37. All disagreements and claims arising from this AGREEMENT or its interpretation, execution, termination and invalidity are primarily resolved by the parties in conscience and through friendly negotiations. If such disagreements are not resolved by the Parties within 5 days, in such cases these disagreements are resolved by the relevant judicial bodies of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
38. Claims to the SELLER are sent via means of communication with the SELLER specified on the PORTAL, claims to PORTAL can be directed to the address [email protected] Requests are considered as soon as possible.